ATTENTION- Important Clinic Information:
Due to the increase in COVID-19 cases in our community, the clinic is putting the following measures back in place:
- An appointment is still required to be seen at the clinic (that includes being tested for COVID-19). There are no walk-in's allowed at this time.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please do not exit your vehicle.
- Call the clinic number (423-209-6070) and let them know you have arrived and are waiting in your vehicle.
- Clinic staff will then provide further instructions to you.
- Everyone entering the clinic should wear a mask (one can be provided to you, if needed).
- The Telehealth option is still available.
Clinic services are available to all Hamilton County Government full time employees, enrolled retirees, and covered dependents 3 years of age and up through your Hamilton County Employee Health Clinic:
24/7 Telehealth is also available. Please call 423-209-6070 to book your appointment.