Updated Hours: The Hamilton County Employee Clinic is now open from 8am-6pm.
ATTENTION- Important Clinic Information:
Due to the increase in COVID-19 cases in our community, the clinic is putting the following measures back in place:
- An appointment is still required to be seen at the clinic (that includes being tested for COVID-19). There are no walk-in's allowed at this time.
- When you arrive for your appointment:
- If you're scheduled for a sick visit, please do not exit your vehicle. You may be required to take a COVID test before entering the clinic. Please call the clinic (423-209-6070) to let the staff know you have arrived and are waiting in your vehicle. Clinic staff will provide further instructions.
- All other scheduled appointments may enter the clinic and check in at the front desk.
- Masks are required for all patients that are scheduled for a sick visit and for all patients experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Cough, congestion, runny nose, loss of taste or smell, fever, chills, sore throat, shortness of breath, muscle or body aches, vomiting, diarrhea, headache, nausea, abdominal pain
- The Telehealth option is still available.