ATTENTION- Important Clinic Information:
Due to the increase in COVID-19 cases in our community, the clinic is putting the following measures back in place:
- An appointment is still required to be seen at the clinic (that includes being tested for COVID-19). There are no walk-in's allowed at this time.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please do not exit your vehicle.
- Call the clinic number (423-209-6070) and let them know you have arrived and are waiting in your vehicle.
- Clinic staff will then provide further instructions to you.
- Everyone entering the clinic should wear a mask (one can be provided to you, if needed).
- The Telehealth option is still available.
Patient Portal Information and Instructions
Currently, to schedule an appointment you must call 423-209-6070. Your patient portal provides information about your allergies, medications, prescriptions, lab results and more in one convenient location. Please call 423-209-6070 to register for your patient portal if you do not currently have access to your portal.