ATTENTION- Important Clinic Information:
Due to the increase in COVID-19 cases in our community, the clinic is putting the following measures back in place:
- An appointment is still required to be seen at the clinic (that includes being tested for COVID-19). There are no walk-in's allowed at this time.
- When you arrive for your appointment:
- If you're scheduled for a sick visit, please do not exit your vehicle. You may be required to take a COVID test before entering the clinic. Please call the clinic (423-209-6070) to let the staff know you have arrived and are waiting in your vehicle. Clinic staff will provide further instructions.
- All other scheduled appointments may enter the clinic and check in at the front desk.
- Masks are required for all patients that are scheduled for a sick visit and for all patients experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Cough, congestion, runny nose, loss of taste or smell, fever, chills, sore throat, shortness of breath, muscle or body aches, vomiting, diarrhea, headache, nausea, abdominal pain
- The Telehealth option is still available.
New Patient Forms
For your convenience, please download, print, and complete the following forms prior to your appointment. Bring the completed forms with you to your first in-clinic appointment.
For Minors Only: