ATTENTION- Important Clinic Information:
Due to the increase in COVID-19 cases in our community, the clinic is putting the following measures back in place:
- An appointment is still required to be seen at the clinic (that includes being tested for COVID-19). There are no walk-in's allowed at this time.
- When you arrive for your appointment:
- If you're scheduled for a sick visit, please do not exit your vehicle. You may be required to take a COVID test before entering the clinic. Please call the clinic (423-209-6070) to let the staff know you have arrived and are waiting in your vehicle. Clinic staff will provide further instructions.
- All other scheduled appointments may enter the clinic and check in at the front desk.
- Masks are required for all patients that are scheduled for a sick visit and for all patients experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Cough, congestion, runny nose, loss of taste or smell, fever, chills, sore throat, shortness of breath, muscle or body aches, vomiting, diarrhea, headache, nausea, abdominal pain
- The Telehealth option is still available.
New Patient Forms
For your convenience, please complete your new patient paperwork before your clinic visit. You may print the forms and complete them by hand or download the forms to your computer and complete them electronically. If you complete the forms electronically, you can print them and bring them to your clinic appointment. Alternatively, you can email them to email@example.com, and we will print them for you and have them ready for your signature at your appointment. Please note that you must sign and date each form by hand.
For Minors Only: